December 28, 2010

Junkie 2 Junkie: Two of my Favorie things :)

Guinot Paris Creme Hydra Beaute. This is my favorite moisturizer of all time! It contains rose extracts which are extremely hydrating. This cream also works as a "HUMECTANT" which means it draws moisture from the air to rehydrate the skin throughout the day and repair dehydrated skin. I like to call it my miracle cream, perfect for all skin types!

Physicians Choice Arizona (PCA Skin) Peptide Lip Therapy. I LOVE this stuff! Not too sticky and not too shiny it helps to keep lips hydrated without all the synthetic chemicals and petroleum that you find in cheaper brands. Includes Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Aloe and Sunflower Oil. This therapy also works as a lip plumper to help you keep your pucker during the holiday season. Great for dry, chapped or, sun damaged lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment